When you're dreaming of relaxation and serenity with a Philadelphia zip code, locating the perfect property can seem like a luckless task. The perfect combination of country and cosmopolitan may start to seem like a mirage.
Well, we're here to tell you that you can stop searching. The Somers Team has found your slice of suburbia, and it comes with a NEWLY REDUCED price!
Located in the Pine Valley neighborhood, this 2,427 sq. ft. home features a huge fenced-in backyard, complete with that in-ground swimming pool your kids have been begging you for. With a finished basement perfect for a playroom, home office or personal gym, this property has more than enough space to house your design ideas.
Address: 9005 Cargill Lane., Philadelphia, PA 19115
Bedrooms: 4 Beds
Bathrooms: 2.5 Baths
Parking: 1-Car Garage
Lot Size: 10,123 Square Feet
Property Type: Single-Family Home
Nestled along a quiet cul-de-sac, this stunning colonial is right across the street from Pennypack Park and is only a 5-minute drive from Greenberg Elementary School.
Never heard of Pine Valley? You're missing out!
Check out these Pine Valley gems you've got to visit:
- Zaika: The BEST Indian food you've EVER had.
- Suzani Restaurant: A hidden Mediterranean gem. And it's BYOB!
- Cafe Light: Who knew elegance like this was hiding in Northeast Philly?
- Miller's Ale House: Your go-to spot for baseball and a beer.
- Curley's Pub: Sunday Funday just found a new location.
- Bustleton Bikes: Cyclists don't need to stay in Center City.
- La Chic N Sweet: One-stop shop for one-of-a-kind cakes.
Put that list in your back pocket and you'll be a Pine Valley local in no time.
Original refinished hardwood flooring, a wood-burning fireplace, and a kitchen rife with country charm make this home a rustic oasis complete with modern conveniences.